Friday, December 19, 2008

Regarding The NOT SO Dearly Departed

Although I can appreciate .. and have sympathy for .. those he chose to shine the light of his benevolent grace upon who may be saddened by his loss .. those of us (and there are MANY) who lived in the shadow of his meanness .. his cruelty .. and his vengeful wrath with singleminded purpose to drive us out of Until Uru .. along with the pain and stress of those attacks .. and who was clearly unrepentant to his very end .. WE are NOT the LEAST bit sorry to see the back of him.

Having made NO secret of my feelings for this guy over the things he did to myself and my daughter .. I would be naught but a hypocrite if I were to suddenly be awash in grief .. as just because someone who was mean-as-hell passes .. does NOTHING to negate .. or excuse .. who they were and what they perpetrated upon others.

Funny thing is .. when I read it .. I felt absolutely nothing .. but had one thought .. now .. NOW he knows .. as I believe firmly in the "post life" review .. so NOW he knows ..and gets to feel EXACTLY how devastated others he attacked felt.

And that's ALL I've got to say 'bout that .. * offers a box of chocolates *

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home