Monday, October 27, 2008

Gnarly Disclaimer

Before people start reading my blog .. and getting their knickers in a knot .. I want something understood.

This is MY space .. where I relate MY feelings .. about MY experiences .. and MY conclusions based on MY interpretation of events .. peoples behaviors that I have either DIRECTLY experienced .. OR .. have DIRECTLY observed.

I make NO apologies for MY feelings .. nor should ANYONE have to. :)

In reading what I have posted here .. you "may" find posts about someone that YOU have had a positive experience with .. and that is lovely for YOU.

If MY experience has NOT been as positive .. has been downright fully NEGATIVE with that same person .. and I express MY feelings on MY experience with that person here .. that is MY right to do so .. as it is also YOUR right to turf your link to this site and pretend I never existed. ;)

Understand also that I expect NO one to feel as I do .. or believe as I do .. about anyone or thing I speak of .. as these are only MY expressions of MY feelings .. how YOU feel is uniquely individual to YOU and YOUR experiences .. I would never dream of diminishing YOUR right to feel however YOU feel. :)

Read on if you choose .. I don't hold much back about how I feel about anything. I spent most of my life NOT expressing honestly how I feel about things .. I chose some while back to never do that anymore .. and believe me I am a far happier person for that decision. ;)

And again .. feel free to exercise YOUR right to delete your link here and never return .. if YOU feel you must .. because what you see here .. is how it's always gonna be .. so you are warned. ;)

4 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like pie. And happy birthday!!!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Cierdwyn said...

I finally decided to become at one with my inner Slackatitude .. there's the line .. cross it if you choose .. this is me and if you don't like it .. be h'off with you. :D

I'm getting defiant in my dotage .. O_o

So how about cheesecake .. more chocolate than the body can stand too. LOL :D

And THANKS {{{Tomala}}} .. turning 50 didn't hurt at all. ;)

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Happy Birthday Cier :D, i like pie too :3 but i like cheesecake more :P

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Cierdwyn said...

{{{Bong}}} .. If I ever find a picture of the cheesecake MC gave me I'll post it in the other post so you can see how really decadent it was. :)~

I suppose I *could* have taken a pic before it was eaten .. but .. I remember seeing the cake .. and then .. licking a fork over an empty plate .. not really sure what happenened in between there. O_o

Hmmm .. though I suppose I COULD buy another one .. and take a picture of that one .. you know .. anything for a friend and all. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home