Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Devil Went Down To .. erm .. New York ?? O_o

A few days ago .. I went to bed as normal .. and the world as I knew it was a good and comfortable place .. then .. while playing happily in Guild Wars a good friend pm'ed me with a bit of information that has left me thinking that Rod Serling is going to peek his head around the corner and the Twilight music is gonna start playing. O_o

Just when you think the inhabitants of the wonderful world of Uru couldn't get any weirder .. they do .. oh they REALLY DO !! O_O

I mean .. when .. the HELL .. did THIS happen ?!?! O_O



"Request your presence at *their* WEDDING ?!?!" O_o

"Held at *their* HOME ?!?!" O_o

To quote my dear friend Darksaber .. who I just HAD to pass this little tidbit onto .. "WTF????????" .. followed by "I think I just threw up in my mouth ..." O_o

Now I KNOW I have been outta that little loop for a while .. well .. avoided it like the plague is more like it .. but .. you know what I mean .. but .. as I recall .. she once posted that she had never gotten to know him because she found him too brooding and difficult to get to know .. and I am not gonna repeat the things he once said about her .. suffice it to say he .. erm .. HATED her quite decidedly. O_O

Apparently Second Life has allowed them to breach those particular little barriers .. and they've found love at last .. *wretches* .. I don't know whether to go into hysterical giggles .. or puke. O_o

I've been so contentedly happy lately that I must have missed the signs and portents of this unfolding .. for now we have the unholy union of 2 of the most meanspirited .. self-serving people in all of Uru .. what's next ?? Oh I know .. the adoption of their spiritual spawnling .. EricL. Truly the trinity of evil incarnate is being born. O_O

Oh my gosh .. and I told this to Tolip .. Ahahahahaha ... his reaction was ALL I could have expected and SO much more .. :D

Among so .. so .. so .. MANY other things .. one of the first he uttered was .. "Shit .. he HATED her .. " LOLOL

And Hellman .. what an apropos name choice for him .. Hell Man .. yeah .. it works .. :P

A close look at that picture .. *eeeeeasssy stomach* .. shows her copping her usual haughty attitude .. avvie style .. while his avvie looks .. erm .. lobotomized .. O_o

I think I'll give a wide pass on this little soire .. I've not been overly interested in Second Life up until now .. but I have one EXCELLENT reason to stay well clear of it now !!

I gotta ask though .. with Second Life's ability to let users create so much .. and my understanding is that there are animations for a whole host of .. um .. erm .. sexually explicit activities .. if .. now that they are "legally" bound in whatever unholy union that creates .. if .. IF they'll be partaking of such activities in the privacy of "their" home there .. *gags .. pukes* Well THERE'S an image I won't ever be able to get rid of .. O_o

And isn't her family in for a shock if this .. God forbid .. is just the precursor to a more "formal" real world union !? O_O

Which .. for some odd reason .. makes me think of curmudgeonly old bachelor Foghorn Leghorn .. looking for a nice new home .. and getting a bead on the spinster hen Miss Prissy .. regarding that entire thing. ;)

Oh .. and I don't want ANY grief over this .. those 2 directly contributed to one of the worst online experiences of my life .. they get what they played for .. and I need a good cathartic release every once in a while. :)

**The picture used in this post belongs to them in every way and I lay NO claim to it whatsoever .. if asked to remove it .. I will simply link to it elsewhere .. it stands.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here we have the kinkiest of weddings. Shall we call them Hootie and the BlowFish?

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Cierdwyn said...

*snerk*

Lookin's like that thar Hellman wuz a huntin' Baar and got hi'self a liiivee wun ... :D

*slaps self* .. that's bad .. ooh so bad .. tut .. tut .. tut ... ;)

Seriously .. I hope she locks up her daughters and grandaughters if he's a'comin' to visit .. O_O

Mind you .. if they're together .. think how many others have been spared .. perhaps 'tiz a public service they are doing the rest of the world .. ;)

*slaps self again .. * I just can't help myself at times .. O_o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home