Saturday, December 27, 2008

~ Wintersday Greetings ~

Wintersday Greetings From Guild Wars :)


Wintersday is Guild Wars presentation of a winters festival that embodies the spirit of the season in all of the best and most fun ways. Wintersday 2008 was just a whole lot of fun with new quests added to new areas and redoing original quests for items and gifts .. with new drops and quest rewards like new summoning stones and funny tonics .. snowball fights against other players in a snowball arena .. and the culmination of the great battle between Dwayna and Grenth for the hearts and minds of the people rewards of gifties and a couple of funny new hats .. and for the 1 week I was well enough to enjoy it I made the most of it. :D

All the major areas were decorated for this event as well .. except areas in Canthan/Factions .. which is not set to celebrate it at all.

As usual .. a seasonal adjustment to our guild hall and cape. :)


Kamadan

Ascalon

Droknar's Forge

Lion's Arch

The Eye of the North

I ran gifts .. with grentchies hot on my trail .. to get a gift for a gift from Scrappy Jhim in Lion's Arch.


I farmed the snow caves for candy cane shards tradable for more gifts and items .. in the hopes of the elusive mini pet Wintersday Polar Bear .. complete with a merry band of grentchies to help me .. or to hinder .. depending on the quest I took.


Standing on the rings on Dwayna's side in Kamadan.


Standing on the rings on Grenth's side in Lion's Arch.


In all .. for the short while I played .. I had .. as always .. a great time .. and now .. look forward to the upcoming Canthan New Year festival. :D

And .. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before .. but .. I REALLY love Guild Wars. ;)

**Note :
I know this is late .. I had started it just after my eyes cleared up .. but I had a one week grace period before getting hit with a wicked cold .. so back down again .. and am really just getting back to my normal self again. :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home