Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Little Something About My Links - Part 3

I just recently discovered this fellow's site .. the Steve Pavlina Site. Now .. he IS unabashed in his Google advertising .. BUT .. as long as it's not demanding ANYTHING of me .. I'll ignore it. :D

He DOES have some truly GREAT articles on manifesting the reality that you want .. one of only a few sites that don't require you to purchase their ridiculously overpriced CD collections .. or what-have-you .. in order for them to impart their wisdom and insights .. in it's entirety .. to you. As I've been plodding my way through the site .. I've discovered some really GOOD articles .. with LOTS of straightforward techniques .. that I have begun using .. with what I would consider a success in one thing I put forward .. so I'll have to see how they go with the other things I'm working on. :D I do believe, though, that they are very much in line with what "What The Bleep?" is speaking of .. so I'm enjoying them very much. Who knows what things near and dear to my heart I may get to bring into my experience .. ;)

Just thought it might be worth passing along .. :)

Which brings us to .. last but certainly NOT least .. EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique.

With EFT I have found just one of the simplest .. most helpful things I have ever tried for myself. I'd been getting these emails from them for a while .. probably someplace I'd signed up to somewhere along the way .. and been pretty much ignoring them. Until about a month ago .. after having that entire sorry episode from a year ago .. dragged back out .. and with certain points not quite right in the retelling (for what purpose dragging it up I do not know) I was in the throes of fibro pain so severe .. I couldn't stand it anymore. When one of the emails came .. promising it's use for pain relief .. hell .. I was ready to try ANYTHING. I have never been so thankful for a pain episode in my life. Because this simple little program has given me relief like nothing else has .. not even "Wild Divine" .. which, despite its enormous help to me, has to be played regularly to maintain it .. at least for me, as I tend to need reinforcement with that type of thing .. please, don't misunderstand .. it is by no means a punishment to use it :D .

EFT uses simple phrases .. coupled with gentle, sequenced tapping .. and it WORKS .. I cannot stress enough .. IT WORKS !!!!!! I have actually had PAINFREE days !!! Something I have not experienced in nearly 20 years. I am astonished beyond thinking. It has worked .. despite my skepticism .. despite my ornery "geez, how am I gonna remember THAT whole thing" .. despite my getting it wrong for the first week lol .. despite a few days of forgetting to do do it .. despite a few days of slightly increased pain levels .. that I directly connected to foods I had eaten .. I feel great !! Who knew anything could be so effective ??

With this success .. I have decided to try what the FREE manual I downloaded suggests .. I am trying it on everything. Every negative thought .. every core belief that doesn't uplift and support me .. every down moment .. every errant whisper .. and .. I think it's working .. changing how I think about even more things .. because I feel better .. happier .. stronger .. every day !! :D

Please .. don't be afraid to give this a shot .. the basic manual is free .. contains all that you really need to do this .. and the newsletters are filled with case histories and tips on using the program to help you beat pain AND negative programming. AMAZING stuff this. At the least .. you'll be the same as when you started .. everything above that is a bonus for the better .. at the very most, you can be feeling ever so much better. :)

So .. these are a few of my favorite things .. please do try any of them .. all of them .. because ANYTHING .. that can uplift you .. make you feel better about anything .. about everything .. and especially about yourself .. has got to be worth a try.

Besides .. if I am worth it .. you are too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home