Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Little Something About My Links - Part 1

I thought I would take the time to post about several of the links I have provided .. just so that others might know what they were for and why I like them so much. :)

The first one is regarding "Notes from the Universe". This site is run by a fellow by the name of Mike Dooley, and he has taken positive thinking to a whole new, personal level that is just wonderful !! Each note is a personal pep talk .. direct from the Universe to you .. they ALWAYS make my day. Presented with cheeky humor, affection and wisdom .. I cannot help but find myself smiling and feeling better about who I am, what I want .. and how I am so much more .. worth so much more .. than I have ever previously thought. The effect seems incremental, causing those positive feelings to stay .. be reinforced daily .. and to take root. Definately causing a permanent shift in how I look at myself and my life .. and to my great benefit in all ways.

Every weekday - Monday to Friday - you receive this great little note from the "Universe". Probably the most uplifting little paragraph I've ever received from anywhere .. each one personalized to me .. just the best, most positive, "I feel so darned good when I read this" kind of sentiments .. coupled with some profound "HEY .. that's right !!" kind of moments, too. I look forward to each one .. and have saved every one of them .. even passed them on to a friend who has no computer .. they are so special to me.

You want to know the best part?? :D They are absolutely FREE .. no strings attached. No hard sell .. no badgering to purchase his products .. just these great little uplifting notes in my inbox .. that make my day! I hope you'll consider giving them a try .. they are worth more than gold to me .. and are something I would love others to experience.

Next we have "iVillage - The Internet for Women". Now .. I was the last person to be all prissy about being a woman and doing something special because I am one. But, since getting my mind and heart opened to loving and accepting myself .. and recognizing that I AM WORTH IT via my somewhat bumpy journey the past couple of years .. I am now on a quest to reacquaint myself with my feminine self. Something I really had sort of tucked away .. forgotten it was even the greater part of me by the depressing state I had come to .. over years of ALWAYS putting everyone else first but me. It just seemed the right thing to do .. to give up who I was to make everyone else around me happy. Well NO more !!

This site seems to be the most female pampering of any site I've found out there. With great forums and forum folks .. helpful .. friendly .. just SO supportive of women .. truly amazing. With health information .. ways to pamper a girl .. a variety of diet and exercise programs .. wonderful articles on learning to relax and de-stress .. relationship insights .. healthier cooking and meals .. and so much more that I haven't even explored yet. They also offer a variety of online FREE classes that generally last 6 weeks, on a wide range of interesting topics ALL designed to help you get in touch with what YOU want and DESERVE. I really enjoy this site and for someone like myself, who has been so woefully out of touch with doing nice things for me .. it's been like finding a great school to teach what that even means! LOL To steer me along the road to a better, happier me. :)

I hope that anyone who decides to give these a try will get as much pleasure from them as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home