Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Space for Me ...

It's taken a bit of coaxing, but I've finally decided to have me a 'go' at this blogger thing. This should be good. ;)

I'm sure as I go along things will come together nicely .. they always do .. but .. to get things started, I had my resident 'blog expert' give me a hand figuring out a few things .. like print colors and where they hid the change links area :D. Tomorrow, it's backgrounds .. but I did figure out how to change the color around my pic, created a new divided area in the sidebar, and added some colored text at the top of both of the links sections .. ON MY OWN .. :D. I plan on finding a bunch of emoticons to load into my Photobucket account that's been languishing all these months .. just to pepper my posts up with, for the fun of it .. too. :D

I've started off with a few of my favorite links .. to places that I've learned a lot from .. and a few to places that always make me laugh. I hope that they enrich you as they have me .. with an "ah ha" moment that takes you in new directions .. or a laugh, to boost you through your day.

Quick edit ... I think I'm getting the hang of this now. I've played with colors, edited my profile and found a nifty little background I can live with. That should keep me happy .. for now .. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home