Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Little Something About My Links - Part 2

Now .. for the "Wild Divine Project". My gosh .. what can I say. Back when all of the crap was going on with that spiteful UU episode, and the systematic character assassination of me .. I was stressed out of my mind .. and suffering with fibromyalgia pain so severe I wasn't even able to get up the stairs in my house. A very good friend of mine .. Jan .. in an act so touching I still get a wee bit weepy .. surprised me by giving me the entire "Journey to Wild Divine" game. He gave it in the hopes that I might get some relief from my pain .. and get relaxed enough to start getting some proper rest and start getting better. I still cannot thank him enough. :)

If you are able to, because it does cost a fair bit .. I would suggest giving this game a try. It is so much more then just a game .. really the word "game" shouldn't even be used to describe it. You hook up to a biofeedback machine and, using the guided instruction inworld .. coupled with beautiful images and soothing music .. you learn to relax .. to undo the habit of being drawn into a tight knot .. by controlling your breathing AND your thinking. I was truly amazed at how just thinking different types of thoughts could influence what happened on the screen !! But it did .. and does !! With practice, slowly you do relax .. and start to rearrange your thinking .. simply by becoming aware of it. In the beginning .. I could barely make the items move as they should .. and .. watching how my daughter could so easily make the wheel spin in the beginning, while for me it would only slowly and jerkily turn .. I sort of knew I was in for a bit of work .. lol. But I kept at it .. though still not as good at it as she is .. I have made real progress and will continue to as I keep playing.

I very much encourage anyone, if at all possible, to get and use this amazing tool. For my fibromyalgia it has made a huge difference in my pain levels and I am most grateful to Jan for gifting me with it. :)

With "What the Bleep Do We Know?" .. be prepared to have your past thinking patterns blown away .. and entertain new ways of looking at .. and functioning in and with .. this world. Get the movie .. get the book .. go to the website .. they have a free manual you can download .. just get this into your psyche and run with it. It takes the science of Quantum Physics .. and joins it with the physics of thought and creation .. and takes you to possibilities that you only dreamed might be. A way to work with the universe and it's creative energy .. in a focused manner .. to our ever greater benefit and joy.

I've been studying this for years .. but never has it been so concisely put before me .. in a way that is as entertaining as it is profound. Please do .. give it a shot .. watch it as many times as it takes to bring you to the moment of "ah-ha" .. and .. have fun .. it's the way things are meant to be !! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home